Your email address will not be published. The only thing is that it is quite expensive, so I would recommend trying it out fir… Soal harganya, Kérastase Nutritive 8H Magic Night Serum dibanderol dengan harga Rp520.000. PenelopeBe says: I use this almost every night before bed in a small quantity. I tend to put my hair through the wringer on a day-to-day basis. Nah, jika Anda tertarik untuk mencobanya, Kérastase Nutritive 8H Magic Night Serum sudah bisa didapatkan di Sociolla, lho! Get every new post delivered to your inbox. Customer Reviews. J . My fave hair treatment. An intensely nourishing overnight serum which nourishes your hair while you sleep. Write a review. Shiny, smooth, weightless hair! from. C.A.C.D. Shampoo / Kérastase Bain Chronologiste Hair Revitalizing Shampoo. ~ Cat L. Your email address will not be published. It’s the kind of product that works while you rest and without requiring any additional work. Latest Kérastase Reviews. Hair fiber is softer to the touch. [product:kerastase-nutritive-8h-magic-night-serum-304-oz/-90-ml] Read my Disclaimer policy for more info. This is technically a very simple emulsion that contains excellent vitamins that have long-term documented... You can do all the things the experts tell you to do - like carefully... Frame your face with your best brows ever! https://shimmeringhighlights.blogspot.com/. Between styling, exposure to environmental aggressors (sun, sea/pool water, pollution) and balyage highlighting, my hair can become quite worn and literally exhausted! It doesn’t weigh down my hair because it’s so light, yet it makes such a difference on my ends! It’s the kind of product that works while you rest and without requiring any additional work. It deeply nourishes, detangles the hair and your hair feel soft, easy to style & protected. Hair progressively absorbs the nutrients of the nourishing serum through the night to reverse daytime depletion. The fragrance is like a luxury skin-care. The Initialiste Scalp & Hair Serum was my first Kerastase purchase ever. Nutritive 8H Magic Night Hair Serum Kerastase’s latest innovation is called Nutritive 8H Magic Night Hair Serum and we promise, you’ll love it! Seems like my crazy damaged hair is looking better since using Kerastase only. Plus one of my style icons, Emily Ratajkowski swears by this product! 82% (9) 9% (1) 9% (1) 0% (0) 0% (0) C . The Kérastase Nutritive 8HR Magic Night Serum is the brand’s newest product. I like to use it about 3-4 times a week, usually after I wash and blow dry my hair at night, as well as on those nights, when I know I’ll style my hair the next day or spend the next day at the beach or pool. MakeupAlley™ is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc. Simply Amazing! Overnight beauty sleep nourishing hair serum for dry hair. Like an intensive night cream, it works while you sleep to repair and nourish, leaving the hair silky and smooth by morning! The serum emits relaxing floral notes for the first 2 hours, then mellows into a soft, soothing effect for the next 6 hours. I always need something to help my dry hair. My hair feels so much more manageable. I’ve been using this hair serum for about two weeks now. I enjoy its scent and it really makes your hair soft. During the night, hair is prone to reverse the daytime loss by absorbing all of nutrients of you hair care. I read the reviews all over online but was still pretty hesitant to purchase. Great for those with dry hair and if your hair gets easily tangled when you sleep. The scent of this serum is amazing, it feels so good. A deeply nourishing, overnight leave-in serum for all hair types. With its beautiful fragrance designed to develop whilst you sleep, this is the perfect addition to your The serum emits relaxing floral notes for the first 2 hours, then mellows into a soft, soothing effect for the next 6 hours. 8H of overnight nourishment, in combination with Bain Satin 2 + Masquintense. Created with Sketch. Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger. All packed up and ready to meet the baby H, Beauty faves featuring @chantecaille Coral Face Pa, The newest addition to my @ctilburymakeup family i, Sharing my beauty haul from the @chantecaille Summ, Summer beauty essentials neatly packed in this bea, This little #kingcharlescavalier cutie celebr, Updating my #summermakeup with these new releases, Kérastase Nutritive 8HR Magic Night Serum, New in from Kérastase | Elixir Ultime Bi-Phase Hair Oil, Elixir Ultime Hair Mask and Aura Botanica Texturizing Spray, Sephora Semi-Annual VIB Sale | 10 NEW Products to Add To Your Cart, 5 Sites That Save You Money on Luxury Beauty, NEW Releases From Charlotte Tilbury: Glowgasm Collection, Dreamgasm Eyeshadow Palette and Collagen Lip Bath Glosses | Review and Swatches, Capitalizes on a full night’s sleep to completely replace moisture and nutrients stripped from the hair by deeply penetrating the hair fiber, Gives hair overnight protection by hydrating and preventing friction from pillows that can rough the hair’s cuticle. Kérastase 8-Hour Magic Night Serum 90mL. I start by dispensing just one pump in my hand and working it onto my hair, running my fingers along the lengths of my hair, but focusing the product on the ends. Infused with Iris Root extract and a blend of 5 vitamins including vitamin E, the serum deeply penetrates the fiber over 8 hours for 100% absorption to restore hair's balanced nutrition levels. Introducing Nutritive 8H Magic Night Hair Serum, the moisturizing hair serum that transforms dry hair overnight. Thank you for stopping by, Maria. Sometimes your hair needs a boost of nutrition but you don't want to go out with extra hair products on that might not fit your normal routine. Emily mentioned in the press release that she uses it every night. It truly feels like a rich, nourishing night cream, but for your main mane! After 8 hours of rest, the scent becomes an energizing agent, enveloping the senses upon wakeup. Infused with Iris Root extract and a blend of 5 vitamins including vitamin E, the serum deeply penetrates the fibre over 8 hours for 1 So, I couldn’t wait to try the Kérastase Nutritive 8HR Magic Night Serum! Infused with Iris Root extract and a blend of 5 vitamins including Vitamin E, the serum restores day time loss of nutrients over 8 hours adding softness while leaving no residue on pillow. Infused with Iris Root extract and a blend of 5 vitamins including vitamin E, the serum deeply penetrates the fiber over 8 hours for 100% absorption to restore hair's balanced nutrition levels. 2 reviews for Kerastase 8hr Magic Night Serum. Infused with Iris Root extract and a blend of 5 vitamins including vitamin E, the serum deeply penetrates the fiber over 8 hours for 100% absorption to restore hair's balanced nutrition levels. ... Now more than ever it’s important to take a moment for ourselves. So happy you enjoyed the post! Thanks for the info, lovely . ~ Cat L. I think I’m going to get this product for sure. Leave-in overnight for 100% absorption and a lightweight feel in the morning. Discover your next HG foundation on this list of our users absolute... More reviews, photos and discussions for Kérastase, ELVIVE Total Repair 5 Damage-Erasing Balm, The Ordinary Hair Care Multi Peptide Serum for Hair Density, Clear Moisture Water Rush ] [DISCONTINUED]. Animal lover. For those who do not know it, Kerastase Initialiste advanced scalp is part of a line of kerastase hair and scalp treatments and aims as well to improve the texture of your hair. 4.4. We know it can take some time to get your hair into good shape in the morning. I apply it 3-4 times a week. Meski tidak bisa dibilang terjangkau, kalau melihat hasilnya sih saya rasa harga ini terbilang worth it. Thank you, Sarah. This overnight leave-in serum gives a nourishing boost to all dry hair types. A.N. This product has helped strengthen my hair, leaving it more manageable and shinier by the morning. Ciment Thermique Heat-Activated Reconstructor 286 reviews. This phenomenal plant is able to come back to life even after ten … After 8 hours of rest, the scent becomes an energising agent, enveloping the senses upon wake-up. Fill in sparse brows and tame the... Our list of 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin tones. Nutritive 8H Night Serum deeply nourishes, detangles the hair and provides 8H of overnight nourishment* for sublime morning hair that will feel soft, easy to style & protected. The Kérastase Nutritive 8HR Magic Night Serum is the brand’s newest product. During the night, hair is prone to reverse the daytime loss by absorbing all of nutrients of you hair care. I've been digging Kerastase products lately. But each utilizes a special concoction of ingredients featuring the miracle ingredient from the Myrothamnus Flabellifolia plant.. Treat hair to the nourishing properties of Kérastase Nutritive Night Repair, an eight-hour magic serum to help condition and replenish dry hair.. 5.0. The serum feels non greasy on hands neither on hair. Reviews for Kérastase Nutritive 8H Magic Night Serum 90ml. 5 stars: 16: 4 stars: 7: 3 stars: 2: 2 stars: 0: 1 star: 0: ... 5,702 Trusted Shops Reviews . I finally gave it a go after two weeks of discovering this product and from there on I have been splurging every other week on Kerastase. Hi everyone, I'm Cat. They’re very popular in beauty routines all over the world, because they’re highly effective. Add this to your nightly hair ritual. I love that! Chances are you’re already familiar with facial serums. Provides easier detangling, avoiding pillow friction. ... Nectar Thermique 139 reviews. Created with Sketch. KateLausanne. Kérastase Decoded. Imagine if there was a hair care product that does all … Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). Kérastase has taken inspiration from the skincare industry and recently launched Nutritive 8HR Magic Night Serum, an overnight treatment aiming to deliver 8 hours of nourishment for the hair. This is NOT a sponsored post but it does contain referral links. Beauty best products from kerastase, how to tame frizzy hair, Kérastase, Kérastase haircare, kerastase nutritive, Kérastase Nutritive 8HR Magic Night Serum, kerastase serum review, kerastase shampoo and conditioner, kerastase styling products. Below I’m sharing everything you need to know about this highly innovative product and answering one very important question: does it work? Required fields are marked *. REVIEW: Dr. Botanicals Super Concentrate Radiance Boosting Serum & Advanced 8-Hour Overnight Renewal Cream Dr Botanicals is a brand that I have seen featured on a lot of my favourite blogs over the last few months so when they got in touch and offered to send me some products to try, I jumped at the chance. Kérastase Nutritive 8H MAGIC NIGHT SERUM: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. This Kerastase Initialiste Review will be of course a first impression, but also some serious opinion from what I experienced after a long time of use. I hope you get a chance to try Kerastase soon. This overnight leave-in serum gives a nourishing boost to all dry hair types. But have you heard of hair serums before? The Kérastase Nutritive 8HR Magic Night Serum comes in a luxurious, weighty glass bottle featuring a beautiful ombre effect and with a pump dispenser. For me, skincare and haircare are such sensorial experiences. Enter: the Kerastase Nutritive 8-Hour Magic Serum ($55). You apply it before bedtime, no need to rinse in the morning. My friend once asked me if it makes hair wet when sleeping, it doesn’t at all. I don’t find the aromas overpowering, but those sensitive to scents should probably try a sample first. It has a lightweight cream texture and a little goes a long way. I’ve been a longtime fan. Kérastase have created an amazing product that has a 5-vitamin blend combined with Iris Root Extract that … During the night, hair is prone to reverse the daytime loss by absorbing all of nutrients of you hair care. The serum also features an evolving fragrance that transforms from relaxing floral notes at night to an awakening scent in the morning. It works over an 8 hour period and its lightweight creamy texture suits all hair types.
2020 kérastase 8 hour night serum review