in it. Drinks selection was equally good quality. St. Sebastian is known around the word as the “patron saint of athletes.” However, why is that? 7 reviews. Ten O'clock Cookie Bakery Cafe, Masterton, New Zealand. Best Dining in Masterton, Wairarapa: See 2,475 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 41 Masterton restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. My wife and I had brunch and my Phillysteak with pickled chips (chips were sooo good) which didn't disappoint and neither did my wife's...rice dish. Louise Riddell is on Facebook. Bakery of the Year 2009 and 2016. Highly recommend! The drinks menu was based on the best local produce, and was not overly expensive. size; and not really large enough to share. �I��5U�,��`iI#�AĊ4v��Ϙ��D]�c�EJD�}c��I��51QQ"�z�&�=Ft������"�I�brbrf1�1�Rgb2#6 ..Good wine list, good meal portions and the food , when it arrived, was nice...More. www.tencc.co.nz Its a big hall and noisy, made worse by loud music... we needed to shout to be heard. We spend a good part of our day sourcing fresh and local ingredients because not only is that … Reserve. Don Luciano Cafe and Gracias Coffee Roaster, Aratoi Wairarapa Museum of Art and History, Masterton i-SITE Visitor Information Centre. Email or phone: Password: Forgotten account? Book online to receive a complimentary Vermouth on arrival during December and January. This was a half day trip and involved walking 8 km over the Uliav Mountain to Pasaia which is now San Sebastian's main port. The wine pairing was great, and as I noted the staff are eager to please. %PDF-1.7 %���� I found my little get away in the Wairarapa. Mon, Dec 7 Weekday Mass @ St. Sebastian Church 8:30 am - 9:30 am Sun, Dec 13 Sunday Mass - 8 am @ St. Sebastian Church 8:00 am - 9:00 am Sun, Dec 13 Sunday Mass - 10:30am @ St. Sebastian Church 10:30 am - 11:30 am Unfortunately the portion sizes were pretty small for the prices charged, and I had a pulled meat dish that still had some small bone fragments...in it. Masterton has plenty of options for brunch, lunch or dinner. Read the latest reviews, menus, deals of Saint Sebastian in Masterton Central, Masterton District, on NZ's biggest booking and dining deals site. Quality of food was good but not good enough to justify the smallness. pinocchio. We had to have a look at the dinner menu while there and looks like some further brilliant dishes and great to share or keep a dish to yourself. Its a big hall and noisy, made worse by loud music... we needed to shout to be heard. Tora Farm Settlement Road, Tora, South Wairarapa, New Zealand. St. Sebastian was a brave man and dedicated soldier, and it is these characteristics that have led to the various patronages associated with him. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. I’ll try again and provide an update soon. Another lip-smacking option is The Screening Room, Masterton’s boutique contemporary cinema complex and eatery. ... SAINT SEBASTIAN MASTERTON. Get quick answers from Saint Sebastian staff and past visitors. Staff are friendly and quite knowledgable. ... Saint Sebastian. 3�#��+E�\��@n �K�P�x 00�EН$@,\�($�H�H����b���H7MU$�S���'�A��!I�U WK�n��) O�2���% ��hII�+KB� *-HZ�O�B��a�Y� U�$Q�)N(PBSqF&$6F�0�J�ԡ���L@����0OW@�d�EBsqk2!��&*�J9���� '���W9+�Q#��cUz��d5K¡Y�":�"�r&`�fz�d��-�����ٛ�fXoO6� �.=��z��}5ܸ0;W�o�K9�����r�o7׋��h�O�{�^���v9�g��b;;�l��L�r>��V�������b�|yv����x���g�S���k��9�6$��O^���O^�W��p|>��ʅ�����y�Z�}z�@?�������Ӈq�4;�H�t��q������[/'�dq��J��)�8����=�Aƞ�����v\�'��a�9����2H5�z��g.�b~Oova��n+��m|�~��7v�҇���}�x��'������?��ܾ��_�z��aJ�ܩ��'��xK�+���R:�tJ������������)�Sj��N��R;�vJ��)�SZ��Niݽu���[woݽu������G�t�:&��EGֱ�. Thanks for an amazing night with Jannine from @huntress_wines and @urlarwine and our friends who came to our first event couple weeks ago. 5 stars from us! Restaurants near Don Luciano Cafe and Gracias Coffee Roaster, Masterton on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Don Luciano Cafe and Gracias Coffee Roaster in Masterton… Baking at its Best! Quality of food was good but not good enough to justify the smallness. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. I found my little get away in the Wairarapa. Well priced and,though not overly large portions, were comfortably enough for us. Published three times per year by the Communications Office, it provides information about what's happening on campus, the accomplishments of alumni, speeches, event updates and much more. about and some privacy when you want to talk. shepherd restaurant wellington. Beautiful atmosphere, extremely kind waiters and homely and modern. Thanks to beautiful Georgia for looking after us! We feel part of the family already and have been welcomed and served well even when they have been rushed off their feet. Dining in Masterton, Wairarapa: See 2,501 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 41 Masterton restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. www.saintsebastian.co.nz . Thursdays are the 2 for 1 cocktails. Maybe I'm old fashioned but i thought the purpose of a restaurant meal of friends was so you could chat and catch up, not shout to be heard with ears ringing after you come out. Built in 1926 a Masonic Lodge, the heritage building is fully restored and bathed in a powder blue paint job. - See traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Masterton, New Zealand, at Tripadvisor. 10 reviews. He was initially tied to a post or tree and shot with arrows, though this did not kill him. Masterton's newest restaurant serving casual, local, seasonal food and kaimoana, with their menu creatively divided into Sea, Earth and Pasture. Thanks to beautiful Georgia for looking after us! Those boys know how to mix. 193 0 obj <>stream The decor is lovely, plenty of room to move...about and some privacy when you want to talk. Restaurants near U Studios Masterton, Masterton on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near U Studios Masterton in Masterton, New Zealand. Escape into the culinary world of San Sebastian and the Basque country in northern Spain, and discover why we’re Williamstown’s most idyllic beach-side restaurant and bar. Saint Sebastian, Masterton . European. Hotels near Pukaha National Wildlife Centre, Hotels near Aratoi Wairarapa Museum of Art and History, Hotels near Masterton i-SITE Visitor Information Centre, Hotels near Mt Holdsworth - Jumbo Circuit, Hotels near (PMR) Palmerston North Airport. The three we chose were extremely small - less than an old-fashioned Entree...size; and not really large enough to share. We feel part of the family already and have been welcomed and served well even when they have been rushed off their feet.More, The restaurant is well presented (newly renovated) and has a lovely feel. The staff are what make the place and after three visits, I can say that they are doing everything right with their customer service. St. Sebastian Parish enjoys a long history of engaging and meaningful worship – whether it’s for the youngest of members at their baptism, school children at weekly liturgy, joyful couples on their wedding day, or the most frail of members as they are anointed with the oil of the infirm or are sent off to Abraham in the church’s funeral rites. Modern casual restaurant focusing on kai moana, local and seasonal ingredients. Winner! 75 km In radius 75 km from Masterton city center. If you are a sucker for cocktails like me, try the Magaritas and the Netflix. Press alt + / to open this menu. We had booked a trip (Hiking the St James Way) online through Urban Adventures (Tomasz Kolinski - Director). Service time was measured, as it had to be as everything was freshly prepared, but never slow. 109 Chapel St, Masterton. We were advised that the menu can change daily due to fresh produce availability. Saint Sebastian, Masterton: See 10 unbiased reviews of Saint Sebastian, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #21 of 40 restaurants in Masterton. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? We had to have a look at the dinner menu while there and looks like some further brilliant dishes and great to share or keep a dish to yourself. Really enjoyable. The drinks menu was based on the best local produce, and was not overly expensive. 100 km In radius 100 km from Masterton city center. Saint Sebastian serves casual, local, seasonal food and kai moana, with their menu creatively divided into Sea, Earth and Pasture sections.. ST. SEBASTIAN'S NIDHI LIMITED (India, 8 Nov 2017 - ) ST. SEBASTIAN'S KURIES LIMITED (India, 4 Feb 1981 - ) ST SEBASTIAN'S MEDICAL SERVICES LTD (United Kingdom, 14 Mar 2015 - ) ST SEBASTIANS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LTD (United Kingdom, 13 Jul 2018 - ) inactive ST. SEBASTIANS PLAYING FIELD SPORTS CLUB LIMITED (United Kingdom, 12 Mar 1990-15 Sep 2009) I’ll try again and provide an update soon. saint sebastian. The staff are what make the place and after three visits, I can say that they are doing everything right with their customer service. Greytown. Best Dining in Masterton, Wairarapa: See 2,510 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 41 Masterton restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Thursdays are the 2 for 1 cocktails. Phone (06) 216 1471 For larger bookings or functions please email kitchen@saintsebastian.co.nz Masterton. 022 087 3446 kiaora@toracollective.co.nz. Eat at a resort, by an art gallery, in the little Kuripuni Village or right on the main street of town. The other main, well they appered to lose that order completely and after prompting it arrive serveral minutes later again....as a result, we all seemed to be eating at different times, not good for a group. Good use of fresh local ingredients and a home to engorging cocktails. Those boys know how to mix. 50 km In radius 50 km from Masterton city center. Saint Sebastian (c. AD 256 – 288) was an early Christian saint and martyr.According to traditional belief, he was killed during the Roman emperor Diocletian's persecution of Christians. St. Sebastian's Magazine is the feature publication of St. Sebastian's School. The new menu is innovative and fresh. The wine pairing was great, and as I noted the staff are eager to please. Menu comprises a selection of 'shared dishes'. Tora Collective. San Sebastian serves up a feast of traditional and modern food for the delight of Anna King Shahab. National Easter Bun Competition 2007,2008,2009, 2014! Saint Sebastian Restaurant, Masterton: See 2 unbiased reviews of Saint Sebastian Restaurant, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #37 of 40 restaurants in Masterton. 5 stars from us!More, Restaurant was quite busy, maybe thats why the meals were a bit mixed...three shared several small dishes and they didn't seem too bad, a couple had mains with side dishes. The cafe does not accept American Express. 109 Chapel Street, Masterton (06) 216 1471 www.saintsebastian.co.nz @saintsebastian_nz Welcome to Saint Sebastian; where our menu is inspired by land, sea, and pasture. A main came out followed by the side order of fries several minutes later...lose point...there. Highly...recommend the snapper too. Currently offering our take on takeaways for level three. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Best Restaurants in Masterton Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Contact: 062161471. Saint Sebastian Restaurant Masterton's newest restaurant serving casual, local, seasonal food and kai moana, with their menu creatively divided into Sea, Earth and Pasture. 109a Chapel Street, Masterton 5810 New Zealand. Drinks selection was equally good quality. Highly recommend!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. Delicious meals. Well done Saint Sebastian keep up the great work. Well priced and,though not overly large portions, were comfortably enough for us. Also, somewhat expensive for what was offered, actually far too expensive. 6.5K likes. Try the Karrage Chicken, Paua Dumplings, House Sausage and Natural Oysters. Across the sea inlet once you reach Pasaia is a pretty village where we sampled some local food. Within Masterton. ..Good wine list, good meal portions and the food , when it arrived, was nice... a difficult choice to make but opted for the flame grilled beef rump and my partner chose the seaweed gnocchi, both were delicious after our entree of warm breads and olives, we then moved to sit at the bar and enjoy a nice whiskey as a night cap, couldn't say anything negative about our evening and without doubt will be returning to enjoy the ambience, decor and friendly staff.
2020 saint sebastian masterton menu