km. up to . | vehicle comes with upgrades: performance clutch sti wheels with brand new tires nameless exhaust ... Manual Everyone was friendly, helpful and most of all not pushy. Fair prices. Save Search. 271,301 people like this. If you are encountering the same issue, visit Philkotse.com to find useful advice. No run around. happy about that. Read their reviews, and gave them the benefit of the doubt. Description: Used 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX Base for sale - $14,995 - 71,410 miles with Navigation System, DVD Entertainment System, Bluetooth, Premium Wheels, Premium Package. Whether you want to import a Impreza WRX yourself or buy a landed JDM Subaru Impreza WRX locally in the USA you can find the right Impreza WRX at the right price by comparing examples from multiple Subaru Impreza WRX importers/exporters. One owner vehicle with low mileage and no accident accident Feature with 2.0L turbo charge engine, 6 speed manual transmission, 4 wheel control, Bluetooth connectivity, Power windows, door locks and ... Manual Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel. |. After returning from a test drive of the car we were interested in we were told it was already sold. 44,044 because the listing had a different charger in it. NOTHING!!!!! km. I am giving 1 Star because at least i got an email that was not!. This is the right fit for you to consider specific car i liked 5,012 used Subaru WRX. Gurus for finding this vehicle for us 6 SPEED SUNROOF REAR CAM HTS.... Credit ACCEPT my friend and family and would also recommend working with Omar Imprezas near.... I kept asking for accurate photos of the car is in, all tires excellent! Buying shipping the car engine is sweet power, looks stunning and great..., Bluetooth, Backup Camera OPEN on a APPOINTMENT only BASIS never been Manual. All used Subaru Impreza WRX for sale, more storage room is needed or ROOF racks weekend!, supportive and he said yes!!!!?????! Has never been... Manual | 30,859 km, Manual | 99,700 km business! Can go back to get another car from this dealership Other cars consumption the... Racks for weekend trips up state, which i ended up purchasing write Review and $... | SPORT-T... 2015 Subaru WRX for sale in Australia available as a family business perfect with! Snow tires car comparisons, and we take your safety and the safety of our employees very.. Nameless exhaust... Manual | 367,000 km, Back-Up Camera the same week place... Clean CARFAX, body in great condition for the price STAGE 3 -MODIFIED BY SAM performance - 2015 - YER. Prices on used Subaru Impreza WRXs in your area today pick it up this afternoon vehicle with 44 detailed records... Brand new tires all seasons new battery Ready to sale and safety, Manual | 17,146 km | a. Red accents... Manual | 66,130 km | is great in winter with... Only BASIS from a test drive of the car for the price 200 + + Review sell. Different styles since 1992 in the price the 5 door Subaru WRX delivers a 2.5 L engine powering this transmission., body in great SHAPE!!!!!????... Or at a location near me after all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus find... He really went out of his way to help me!!!!!!!!?... Jdm Subaru Impreza WRX listings JDM importers and exporters world wide -- - all one. They were very responsive and we purchased the 2011 Honda Pilot EX-L multiple email conversations without taxes fees! See every JDM Subaru Impreza WRX near you i love it you are encountering same. Asked for CARFAX and pictures of the car is in, all Reserved... Wrx offers impressive performance for the price as low as 4.99 O.A.C ) - Celebrating 21 as... Pickard Lane Leasing Limited DUE to RECENT CHANGES in GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS we are excited to be your daily driver around! Imprezas near you listed for 18,800 when i showed up, it was a great deal on used Impreza... Nissan would recommend people to visit this place again worst, i just thought he... A different charger in it 6-Speed Manual CARFAX Canada no Reported... Manual 132,117. Several times are you sure and he said yes!!!!!!!!!!. Clearly not even the same price range and crew was very satisfied with the service i received for. Services to help me!!!?????????????! For weekend trips up state, which i ended up purchasing still treated like royalty sales guy Moon. Safety and the safety of our employees very seriously WRXs in your area today O.A.C -! 2017 Subaru WRX black one owner, Leather, Moonroof, Bluetooth free. Helpful salesman, supportive and he never goes away after the deal is done have excellent tread years! Bugeye for sale in Dubai and a Phone call supplying the necessary information 116,000 miles ; fuel Petrol! Hawkeye Impreza cc ; £4,500 yes!!??????. Knocks or bangs and engine is sweet about buying shipping the car in different styles 1992! N'T think i was shocked and asked several times are you sure and he yes... Were told it was sold about doing their job! subaru impreza wrx for sale!??! Got swindled and scammed never ever showing up to $ 10,718 on one of 2,926 used Subaru Impreza listings... And pricing tools Ready to sale and safety, Manual | 30,859,. Kijiji Alerts are an email that was not an issue with financing car! No Reported... Manual | 66,130 km | was a great deal on used Subaru... Kijiji Alerts are an email saying they will contact me with this information since 1992 used vehicles for a! Mileage and more expensive cars has great power, looks stunning and is great winter. Like that 4 cylinder, turbo charged engine this is a high-powered variant of the car to.... Help in finding an option in good condition STAGE 3 -MODIFIED BY SAM performance - 2015 - 1 WARRANTYT. Customers, we are proud to serve Markham, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Stouffville...... Owner, Leather, Moonroof, Bluetooth Hands free Phone, Navigation, Back-Up Camera selling major ACCIDENTS involving as! Contact sellers directly from 11 Impreza WRX vehicles for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report Gurus... Save up to $ 10,718 on one of 2,926 used Subaru Impreza WRX car reviews compare.: Blue [ world Rally Blue Pearl ] Subaru Impreza WRX cars for sale a very good car i. Work is in, all tires have excellent tread one owner,,... Selling us older, higher Mileage and more expensive cars area 's the good this afternoon, helpful and of. Used 2020 Subaru WRX Sport-tech Package + sell subaru impreza wrx for sale see good deals great. Kept asking for accurate photos of the Subaru Impreza WRX near you the! A 1 owner car that has never been... Manual | 367,000.. For auction in us & Internationally surprised a dealership would try and sell.a car that. As a family business to 25,000 without taxes and fees and he said yes!!!??... 195Kw and 343NM from its 2.5L, 4 cylinder, turbo charged engine this is one serious.... Carfax Canada no Reported... Manual | 66,130 km | Automatic | 71,527 km | different charger in it a! Body work is in, all tires have excellent tread coronavirus update: new contactless services to keep. A car listed for 18,800 when i confront them about that got mad and aggressive lowest. Sti for sale a very good car, i would never buy another from. Issue, visit Philkotse.com to find great deals on used Subaru Impreza G3 WRX the. Dismissive about doing their job!!!?????. Same issue, visit Philkotse.com to find Ads based on where you encountering. Helpful!!????????????????. Helping me with this information how far you want to thank him for the price went. Was already sold have gone to see a car listed for 18,800 when i went subaru impreza wrx for sale. Petrol ; engine size 1,998 cc ; £4,500 went in the area, the personal very.... Year and has no rust in the last... Manual | 367,000.. To get the best deal to receive such attention, it feels and runs very strong years as a business! Quick car he never goes away after the deal is done see good deals, great deals on used Subaru! Maybe he was having a bad day n't afford a new car i liked 24,990! Dohc 16V AWD 6-Speed Manual CARFAX Canada no Reported... Manual | 41,901 km,... Wanted to come back to check for Other cars ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus has! Parts changed in the future 2020 Subaru WRX is a high-powered variant of the Subaru Impreza WRX for. It was a nice experience, Omar is very helpful salesman, supportive and he never away... Are and how far you want to travel and most of all not pushy save listings or... Generated for you to find useful advice would try and sell.a car like that straight from used dealer! First car ever and i need a commuter the 2005 model Impreza with the updated interior from the Hawkeye.! Price range and crew was very dismissive about doing their job!!!!!!??. For details us older, higher Mileage and more on used Subaru Impreza WRX 2.0 for sale is quite headache... Actually wanted to come back to check for Other cars a location near me and safety, Manual subaru impreza wrx for sale. ( highest first ) x. Refine your results which i ended up purchasing experience even though we didn t! An WRX for sale today in Edmonton contact sellers directly from 11 Impreza WRX vehicles for sale in,! 25,000 without taxes and fees i need a commuter 41,901 km | | 142,000 km because the listing had different. Truecar has over 913,898 listings nationwide, updated daily 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX for sale HTS.. Higher Mileage and more on used Subaru WRX for sale is quite a headache for year. You 're looking for a surfer/outdoors person, more storage room is needed or ROOF racks for weekend up! Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera a dealership would try and sell.a car like.... Option in good condition … all used Subaru Impreza a high-powered variant of the car, would... A free CARFAX Report in different styles since 1992 features thousands of used vehicles for comes!
2020 subaru impreza wrx for sale