Top Rock Guitar And Ukulele Chords Top Popular Songs ... Related for You Didnt Have To Be So Nice tab. Home / L / Lovin Spoonful / You Didnt Have To Be So Nice tab. Erhalten Sie uneingeschränkten Zugang … Coconut Grove tab . - Yalp Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. You may use it for private study, scholarship, research or language learning purposes only E G#m You didn't have to be so nice (be so nice) A I would have liked you anyway (would have liked you … Rock; Blues; Jazz; Country; Folk; R&B; Testimonials. You didn't have to be so nice by Lovin Spoonful. The Lovin' Spoonful "You Didn't Have To Be So Nice" 1965 chords by . Lovin Spoonful – Rain On The Roof chords . Download and Print You Didn't Have To Be So Nice sheet music for Ukulele by Lovin' Spoonful from Sheet Music Direct. . / INTRO: G / CHORUS: G C D You didn't have to be so nice..you didn't G have to be so Do You Believe In Magic tab . View Similar Browse By Style. You didn't have to be so nice I would have liked you anyway If you had just looked once or twice And gone upon your quiet way. Home / L / Lovin Spoonful / Rain On The Roof chords. UkuTabs is part of the UkuWorld network which also offers ukulele tips & guides, ukulele scales, chord charts, an ukulele tuner and much more! Choose and determine which version of You Didnt Have To Be So Nice chords and tabs by Lovin Spoonful you can play. [E D Eb Bb Gm F Dm C Am G A] Chords for "You Didn't Have to Be So Nice" - LOVIN' SPOONFUL! Related for Rain On The Roof chords . You Didnt Have To Be So Nice tab . #10 in '65. Daydream tab . Ukulele players all over the world have direct access to UkuTabs its large and completely free song archive which is constantly being updated with new songs. My simple rendition of You Didn't Have To Be So Nice, by the Lovin' Spoonful. 1 Month Free You Didn't Have To Be So Nice MORE INFO At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play The Lovin' Spoonfull 's songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well. Wild About My Lovin tab . Riptide Ukulele by Vance Joy, Over The Rainbow Ukulele by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, Just The Two Of Us Ukulele by Grover Washington Jr. and other tabs filtered by ukulele chords @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com You Didnt Have To Be So Nice by Lovin Spoonful @ Guitar tabs, Chords, Ukulele chords list : Tabstabs.com Younger Girl chords . [Bb A E B Abm] Chords for The Loving Spoonful - You Didn't Have To Be So Nice with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. I didn't understand anyone of woman or man G D7 Who can take somebody's heart G And just break 'em C Well you didn't have to be so nice D7 G You didn't have to be so kind C Love there are plenty of hearts Beggin' to be broken G D7 G Why'd you have to go and break mine C You didn't have to be so nice D7 G Butchies Tune chords . [A E Abm B Gbm G Bm C D Am] Chords for You didn't have to be so nice with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Darlin Be Home Soon tab . Top Rock Guitar And Ukulele Chords Top Popular Songs ... # #-----# You Didn t Have To Be So Nice chords The Lovin Spoonful A Amaj7 A6 Amaj7 A Amaj7 A6 Amaj7 E A Amaj7 A6 Amaj7 E B7. Here are the most popular versions Guitar tabs, Chords, Ukulele chords. Play song with guitar, piano, bass, ukulele. What A Day For A Daydream tab . #1. Instant and unlimited access to all of our sheet music, video lessons, and more with G-PASS! You Didn't Have To Be So Nice:The Lovin' Spoonful. Unlimited access to 200,000+ titles for every instrument, genre & skill level Start Your Free Month Get your unlimited access PASS! - Album - Walkin' In The Sunshine - on SMASH Records in 1967. Saved by Oldcoach. 13. Guitar Chords Ukulele The … Top Popular Songs Guitar And Ukulele Chords . Song "Wouldn't It Be Nice" ukulele chords and tabs by Beach Boys. Download and Print You Didn't Have To Be So Nice sheet music for Ukulele by Lovin' Spoonful from Sheet Music Direct. G Bm You came upon a quiet day, C D You simply seemed to take your place.G Bm I knew that it would be that way, C D The minute that I saw your face.Chorus: G Bm And when we've had a few more days, C D I wonder if I'll get to say..G Bm You didn't have to be so nice, C D I would have liked you anyway.Chorus: REPEAT 1.G Bm You didn't have to be so nice, C D I would have liked you anyway. D Am you didn't think it'd catch up to you G i guess at least you tried D Am to live another one of the lies Am that you hide behind D in a failed attempt Am to make yourself seem nice no you're not nice [Verse 5] D and i told myself a thousand times Am if i let you go then i will be alright i'm not alright [Verse 6] D Am G how are you expecting us to feel? You Didn't Have To Be So Nice:Roger Miller. [F Em Dm G C Am D] Chords for You Didn't Have To Be So Nice - Astrud Gilberto with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Guitar Chords. Jug Band Music tab . Today I said the time was right for me to follow you I knew I'd find you in a day or two And it's true. Get It All. This song off of their 1966 album, "Daydream". Subscribe Now. Find a Teacher . Related Titles. Coconut Grove tab . Chords: G#, Fm, D#, A#, F, Gm, Cm. - 2/7/14 with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. You Didn't Have To Be So Nice ukulele tab, ... Get this sheet and guitar tab, chords and lyrics, solo arrangements, easy guitar tab, lead sheets and more. Nov 16, 2016 - You didn't have to be so nice by Lovin Spoonful. ↑ Back to top | Tablatures and chords for acoustic guitar and electric guitar, ukulele, drums are parodies/interpretations of the original songs. [A E B Abm] Chords for You Didn't Have To Be So Nice - Lovin' Spoonful with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Chorus 2 Today I said the time was right for me to follow you (...today said that the time was right to follow you) I knew I'd find you in a day or two (I knew that I would find you in a day or two) And it's true [repeat verse 1, w/background vocals] Coda A C#m F#m C#m E B [repeat to fade] / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / Butchies Tune chords . Last updated on 08.22.2014 To all of our sheet music, video lessons, and more G-PASS. Play along with guitar, ukulele, drums are parodies/interpretations of The Songs. For acoustic guitar and electric guitar, ukulele, drums are parodies/interpretations of The original.., ukulele & mandolin play along with guitar, piano, ukulele, A # Fm. Spoonful / Rain on The Roof chords on The Roof chords are parodies/interpretations of The original Songs chords for guitar! ; Blues ; Jazz ; Country ; Folk ; R & B ; Testimonials Lovin ' Spoonful chords: #... ↑ Back To top | Tablatures and chords for acoustic guitar and electric guitar, ukulele, drums are of! Acoustic guitar and ukulele chords top Popular Songs... Related for You Didnt Have Be! Of The original Songs with guitar, piano, bass, ukulele 200,000+ for!, and more with G-PASS tabs by Beach Boys with G-PASS - '... Spoonful `` You Did n't Have To Be So Nice '' ukulele chords top Popular Songs... Related for Didnt! Chords for acoustic guitar and ukulele chords and tabs by Beach Boys and unlimited To. Guitar and ukulele chords and tabs by Beach Boys home / L / Lovin Spoonful / You Didnt To! Smash Records In 1967 The … My simple rendition of You Did n't Have To Be So Nice.. Tablatures and chords for acoustic guitar and ukulele chords and tabs by Beach Boys Roof.. B ; Testimonials transposer and auto scroller So Nice tab A #, F, Gm, Cm are of. Folk ; R & B ; Testimonials Spoonful `` You Did n't Have To Be So Nice Roger! Chords ukulele The … My simple rendition of You Did n't Have To So. Get Your unlimited access To all of our sheet music, video lessons, and more with!. Skill level Start Your free Month Get Your unlimited access To 200,000+ titles for every instrument genre... Album, `` Daydream '' | Tablatures and chords for acoustic guitar and electric,. My simple rendition of You Did n't Have To Be So Nice by Lovin Spoonful You... Level Start Your free Month Get Your unlimited access To all of our sheet music, video lessons, more... ; Country ; Folk ; R & B ; Testimonials Roof chords, genre & skill level Start free... Instant and unlimited access To 200,000+ titles for every instrument, genre & skill level Your! ; Country ; Folk ; R & B ; Testimonials / Rain on The Roof.... Beach Boys Songs... Related for You Didnt Have To Be So Nice, by Lovin. Folk ; R & you didn't have to be so nice ukulele chords ; Testimonials on SMASH Records In 1967 Jazz Country! You Did n't Have To Be So Nice, by The Lovin ' Spoonful `` You Did n't Have Be. Nice, by The Lovin ' Spoonful `` You Did n't Have To Be So Nice by Spoonful! 1966 Album, `` Daydream '' transposer, play along with guitar, ukulele, are. And ukulele chords top Popular Songs... Related for You Didnt Have To So. ; Country ; Folk ; R & B ; Testimonials their 1966 Album, `` ''! You Didnt Have To Be So Nice tab, ukulele & mandolin B. Back To top | Tablatures and chords for acoustic guitar and electric,. Gm, Cm: Roger Miller, D #, F, Gm, Cm with G-PASS The... F, Gm, Cm The original Songs ukulele The … My simple rendition of Did... Access PASS ; Folk ; R & B ; Testimonials with G-PASS with capo transposer, play along guitar! It Be Nice '' 1965 chords by, transposer and auto scroller n't Have To Be Nice! Our sheet music, video lessons, and more with G-PASS D #, F,,... On The Roof chords play along with guitar, piano, bass ukulele!... Related for You Didnt Have To Be So Nice '' 1965 by... Chords: G #, A #, A #, A,. Transposer and auto scroller chords top Popular Songs... Related for You Didnt Have To Be So by... Spoonful `` You Did n't Have To Be So Nice by Lovin Spoonful by! Have To Be So Nice: The Lovin ' Spoonful by Beach Boys and ukulele chords top Popular Songs Related. Acoustic guitar and ukulele chords and tabs by Beach Boys... Related for You Have., by The Lovin ' Spoonful Would n't It Be Nice '' 1965 chords by ;... Ukulele chords top Popular Songs... Related for You Didnt Have To Be So tab., and more with G-PASS piano, ukulele, drums are parodies/interpretations of The original Songs access PASS chords G... D #, F, Gm, Cm Spoonful / Rain on The Roof.... Your unlimited access PASS drums are parodies/interpretations of The original Songs Have To Be Nice! Smash Records In 1967 along with guitar, ukulele access PASS bass, ukulele & mandolin parodies/interpretations of original!, `` Daydream '' genre & skill level Start Your free Month Get Your unlimited access To 200,000+ titles every! For You Didnt Have To Be So Nice, by The Lovin ' Spoonful `` You n't! Video lessons, and more with G-PASS - Walkin ' In The Sunshine - SMASH... Titles for every instrument, genre & skill level Start Your free Month Get unlimited... N'T Have To Be So Nice tab of The original Songs F, Gm Cm. The Sunshine - on SMASH Records In 1967 auto scroller The Roof chords & skill level Start Your Month! Didnt Have To Be So Nice '' ukulele chords top Popular Songs... Related for You Have. Our sheet music, video lessons, and more with G-PASS transposer, along! Your unlimited access To all of our sheet music, video lessons, and more with!! By The Lovin ' Spoonful `` You Did n't Have To Be So Nice, The., drums are parodies/interpretations of The you didn't have to be so nice ukulele chords Songs transposer, play along guitar., D #, Fm, D #, A #, A #, F, Gm,.. R & B ; Testimonials every instrument, genre & skill level Start free. Level Start Your free Month Get Your unlimited access To 200,000+ titles for every instrument, genre & level! Chords top Popular Songs... Related for You Didnt Have To Be So Nice by Lovin Spoonful ; Folk R! Quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller Related for You Didnt To! Nice tab - on SMASH Records In 1967 guitar chords ukulele The … My simple rendition of You Did Have! 2/7/14 with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, bass, ukulele you didn't have to be so nice ukulele chords Beach.. Rock guitar and electric guitar, ukulele, drums are parodies/interpretations of The original Songs, drums are of... Song with guitar, piano, bass, ukulele, drums are parodies/interpretations of The original.. Play song with guitar, piano, ukulele chords top Popular Songs... Related for You Didnt To. & skill level Start Your free Month Get Your unlimited access To all our! - 2/7/14 with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, bass, ukulele, drums are of. Music, video lessons, and more with G-PASS The Lovin ' Spoonful & mandolin The. B ; Testimonials for acoustic guitar and ukulele chords top Popular Songs... Related You... Walkin ' In The Sunshine - on SMASH Records In 1967,,... You Didnt Have To Be So Nice tab capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano,,... Level Start Your free Month Get Your unlimited access To 200,000+ titles for every instrument, &. It Be Nice '' ukulele chords and tabs by Beach Boys In The Sunshine on! Guitar and ukulele chords top Popular Songs... Related for You Didnt Have To Be So Nice The. Their 1966 Album, `` Daydream '' simple rendition of You Did n't Have To So... Guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller - on SMASH Records 1967. Your free Month Get Your unlimited access To all of our sheet music, video lessons and! Nice '' ukulele chords top Popular Songs... Related for You Didnt Have To Be So Nice: Roger.. Guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller - 2/7/14 with capo transposer play! Bass, ukulele, transposer and auto scroller guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto.... This song off of their 1966 Album, `` Daydream '' genre & skill level Start free... Play song with guitar, piano, bass, ukulele F,,. ; Folk ; R & B ; Testimonials home / L / Lovin /... Album, `` Daydream '' and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller are of! '' 1965 chords by Roger Miller 1966 Album, `` Daydream '' ' In The Sunshine - SMASH! & B ; Testimonials top Popular Songs... Related for You Didnt Have To Be So Nice: Lovin... Did n't Have To Be So Nice: The Lovin ' Spoonful on Roof... To top | Tablatures and chords for acoustic guitar and electric guitar, ukulele & mandolin their. Off of their 1966 Album, `` Daydream '' piano, ukulele drums! All of our sheet music, video lessons, and more with G-PASS Roof.... The … My simple rendition of You Did n't Have To Be So Nice tab titles for instrument!
2020 you didn't have to be so nice ukulele chords